Murin-an Miniature Moss Gardening
There is great beauty in inconspicuous plants and moss in Japanese Garden. Under the guidance of a garden concierge, learn about the design of Japanese Garden and to arrange moss and stone to create a miniature Japanese garden. After the lesson, enjoy tea and sweets while admiring your beautiful garden.
・Learn the exquisite art of Japanese Gardening
・Make your own miniature Japanese garden
・Take a guided tour of the treasured Murin-an Garden
・Enjoy tea while admiring miniature Japanese gardens
・Includes complimentary English interpretation
“We so enjoyed the moss workshop + garden tour, getting to design our own gardens enabled us to explore the concepts that make Japanese gardens so beautiful.” Jake together with his mum (US, California)
● Date: Every Day
● Time: 10:00 AM-4:00 PM（Last entry is 2:00 PM ）
● Fee: Basic fee: 20,000 yen for instruction in English.
Per-person fee: 3,000 yen/person
*Charge for matcha tea is included in the admission fee.
● Reservations: Please inquire about reservations 10 days before reserved date.
● Number of participants: Capacity is up to 20 people (reservation required/reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis)
● Place: Murin-an’s western building
● Guide: A Murin-an garden concierge
● Cancelation fee: 3 days prior: 20％ Previous day: 90％